The agenda is now available for tonight’s workshop. Of particular interest will be a review of the Township’s proposed Long Range Comprehensive Plan by Jeff Pierce, of Olsen & Associates, LLC. If you’re planning to live in the Township for the next few years I’d highly recommend you come out to hear this discussion.
Also on the agenda:
- Review of recommended amendments to Township parks rules and regulations. I hope we won’t be discussing pigs in the parks again, but you never can tell.
- A preview of proposed replacement street signs for the Township. PennDOT has dictated that all signs must be replaced, and there’s already been some discussion about whether to continue with the current signage or change to something far less expensive but more generic.
- Proposed dedication to the Township of a sanitary sewer line along Field Club Ridge Rd. This ought to be routine, but if you live in the area, you may have other opinions so please come out and speak if you do.
- Several applications for variances and minor land development
- Discussions of staff recommendations on several contracts including trash and salt.
And, of course, the ever popular “Citizen Comments Concerning Non-Agenda Items” slot will be available for the average citizen to voice his or her concerns. But you don’t need to do that: just come to the meeting and listen. A room full of attentive citizens who ask intelligent questions when appropriate is the best way to ensure that decisions are made with all of the relevant information taken into account.
See you there!